NCCER Construction Technology Trainee Guide 3rd Edition
: In stock
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Site Layout One-Distance Measurment and Leveling, Introduction to Concrete, Reinforcing Materials, and Forms, Handling and Placing Concrete, Introduction to Masonry, Masonry Units and Installation Techniques, Floor Systems, Wall and Ceiling Framing, Roof Framing, Roofing Applications, Exterior Finishing, Basic Stair Layout, Electrical Safety, Residential Electrical Services, Introduction to HVAC, Introduction to Drain, Waste and Vent Systems, Plastic Pipe and Fittings, and Copper Pipe and Fittings.
Table of Contents
(Total Level Hours: 412.5; includes 72.5 of Core Curriculum)
• 68101-09 (27401-08 Carpentry Level Four) Site Layout One: Distance Measurement and Leveling (22.5 Hours)
• 68102-09 (27108-06 Carpentry Level One) Introduction to Concrete, Reinforcing Materials, and Forms (5 Hours)
• 68103-09 (27305-07 Carpentry Level Three) Handling and Placing Concrete (22.5 Hours)
• 68104-09 (28101-04 Masonry Level One) Introduction to Masonry (20 Hours)
• 68105-09 (28105-04 Masonry Level One) Masonry Units and Installation Techniques (60 Hours)
• 68106-09 (27105-06 Carpentry Level One) Floor Systems (25 Hours)
• 68107-09 (27106-06 Carpentry Level One) Wall and Ceiling Framing (20 Hours)
• 68108-09 (27107-06 Carpentry Level One) Roof Framing (37.5 Hours)
• 68109-09 (27202-07 Carpentry Level Two) Roofing Applications (25 Hours)
• 68110-09 (27204-07 Carpentry Level Two) Exterior Finishing (35 Hours)
• 68111-09 (27110-06 Carpentry Level One) Basic Stair Layout (12.5 Hours)
• 68112-09 (26102-08 Electrical Level One) Electrical Safety (10 Hours)
• 68113-09 (26111-08 Electrical Level One) Residential Electrical Services (15 Hours)
• 68114-09 (03101-07 HVAC Level One) Introduction to HVAC (7.5 Hours)
• 68115-09 (02112-05 Plumbing Level One) Introduction to Drain, Waste and Vent Systems (10 Hours)
• 68116-09 (02106-05 Plumbing Level One) Plastic Pipe and Fittings (10 Hours)
• 68117-09 (02107-05 Plumbing Level One) Copper Pipe and Fittings (10 Hours)
Step by Step
These study materials are designed to enable self-study for written assessments. Training courses using these materials are also available for Journeyman and in-person performance assessments at designated testing facilities.
Start small or start big, at Brown Technical we have the study material you need, from individual courses, full kits as well as related reference material to help you along.
Each course will have an anticipated time the course will take, make sure to set aside time for study and review of all material.
With every purchase you will receive a list of available testing centers to sign up for the written assessment when you are ready. Also available here.
Find a NCCER Class
Looking for the classroom experience? Brown offers a direct way to book any NCCER class around the country through us. We will locate the class closest to you. Click the link to get started.